Who We Are
We are a sports management firm representing several leading figures in sport and we work with many regional & global corporate partners.
The modern business world has changed dramatically over the past few years due to digital advancements and we are leading a new way of sports management embracing this age. We believe strongly in creating measureable results for both our sports people and our corporate partners. This in turn, supports long lasting mutually beneficial relationships, which makes us easy to do business with.
- One of Britain’s most recognisable retailers and has held the CEO position at Matalan, The Original Factory Shop and Littlewoods.
- Currently Alistair is Executive Chairman of New Look.
- A self-obsessed horologist – he has a keen interest in the collection of sought after time pieces.
- In addition, he is an avid follower of Scottish Rugby and Manchester United.
- A member of The April Fools Club and supports the RAF Benevolent fund.
John Fay MBE
- Founder of DeltaV (Management Consultancy) & FireStart Sports Management.
- In 2004, he was awarded the MBE for his ground-breaking work in leadership and character development of young people within the RAF reserves.
- An active philanthropist for the RAF benevolent fund. In 2015, he walked across the Falkland Islands raising over £250,000 to build a respite apartment for RAF families.
- His passion for the RAF comes from his keen interest in flying. He has been a trained pilot since the age of 17
- Founding member of The April Fools Club and supports the RAF Benevolent fund.
- Trustee of the John Thornton Young Achievers Foundation.
Director of Golf
- Prior to Danny joining the team, he played professional golf on both the Challenge & European Tours for over 10 years.
- His career highlight was competing at the 2009 Open Championship at Turnberry.
- Before turning pro, he was one of England’s top rated amateurs and was a member of the England Elite Squad between 2001-2003.
- Danny is a big fan of all things Spanish, especially paella.
- He remains a key sports fan and is an avid follower of Manchester United.